Migrant influx in Europe

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Migrant influx in Europe

Post by Rbjustme on Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:01 pm

The more I read and see the reports of this occurrence in Europe the more I doubt the validity of a lot of these people. The way they are dressed, carry mobile phones, riot, push each other out of the way and demand from the authorities of these European countries the right to a free passage and lifestyle on their own terms with total disregard to that countries culture.

There are probably decent people amongst them, in fact I am sure that there are, but a minority, the way I am seeing things unfold at the moment. The images below, Muslim men who have pushed their way ahead of the cue in front of women and children to get what they want first. Yet they claim to be refugees. They dress better than I do.

You decide for yourselves.

Source: https://twitter.com/OkKelly22

Members Medal  Bronze Medal  Bronze Star  Silver Medal
Silver Star  Gold Medal  Gold Star

Australia's friendliest forum.
Building a happy community.
Doing it our way!

Google Plus
Rbjustme
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.matureozchat.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Migrant influx in Europe

Post by Leroy on Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:39 am

It seems that we are starting to gain some insight from the media on both sides of the story now. To me, the people above are financial gain illegal migrants and not refugees.

That's the concern throughout Europe, and indeed the world, now it is deterring some what from the authentic refugees.
Leroy

Back to top Go down

Post by Peacekeeper on Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:43 pm

I have to agree with you Big L, a lot of the "refugees" who arrived in Australia were the same type - economic refugees; not those in fear of their lives, but those who preferred a land with a Welfare system and good medical treatment. I feel sorry for the people who really are in danger as they will probably be pushed out by those who have the money to get better food and shelter, and who are stronger. Family groups should be temporarily resettled until the situation has sorted itself out, and fit men and women should be sent back to help their country get back on it's feet, so the others can return, this would stop all the cultural clashes that are inevitably going to happen.
Peacekeeper
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bullant on Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:56 am

That guy giving his fingers up is off to a flyer, if it's supposed to be a peace sign he's got it the wrong way round.
Bullant

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ghost on Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:37 pm

Leroy wrote:It seems that we are starting to gain some insight from the media on both sides of the story now. To me, the people above are financial gain illegal migrants and not refugees.

That's the concern throughout Europe, and indeed the world, now it is deterring some what from the authentic refugees.

I think that it has all been proven to the world by now, that most of them are not interested in the country that they are fleeing/invading/migrating to. They are not really interested in starting new life for the better in that country but to rought the system and commit shocking crimes, by using their past lives as excuses for what they do. It's like all these matters however, the innocent pay the price for spineless leadership as in Europe.
The Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum