Islam

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Islam

Post by Rbjustme on Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:58 pm

I have lost my patience with the Islamic faith, Muhammad, was an outright nut case, and the caliphates that he selected were of the same statue. They call this religion a peaceful, kind and healing one. There are more contradictions in the Quran than there are cross ties, in the Melbourne railways. I'll say no more, but as always, you be the judge.

Last edited by Rbjustme on Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:08 pm; edited 2 times in total

Members Medal  Bronze Medal  Bronze Star  Silver Medal
Silver Star  Gold Medal  Gold Star

Australia's friendliest forum.
Building a happy community.
Doing it our way!

Google Plus
Rbjustme
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.matureozchat.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Islam

Post by kelimar on Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:24 pm

I agree that radical Islam has been the bane of most peace loving Muslims, RB.  When I was in hospital recently, I was cared for by mostly muslim doctors and nurses.  One particular nurse and I had a discussion about the rise of radical and terror inspired muslims.  She assured me that for most muslims, it is a religion of peace.   The problem lies in not enough strength coming from their leaders (the Mufti of Australia, for instance), who back off in fear of their own lives.  Sad but true the saying, "Evil exists when good men do nothing".  The leaders need to develop a stronger backbone, and stop the radicalization of their young men.
kelimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rbjustme on Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:25 am

I had the same view as you once KM, but no more, and with the utter most respect to you, I would like to point out the following:

When I see our countries culture, and indeed other countries being forcibly changed by what people call radical Islam, I place them all in the same category. What did our soldiers die for? so that Islam could take it?

Christmas carols were on the agenda of being banned in schools here in Victoria, Turnbull wishing people happy holidays instead of merry Christmas, and that idiot Shorten following suit like the sheep that he is. Coles, Woolworth and I am led to believe Harvey Norman holding jobs open for some of the 2,000 refuges, when they arrive, when we have people of our own out of work and homeless. Muslim refugee's rioting in the streets in Europe with mobile phones and dressed far better than the average Australian can, and whatsmore pushing their women and children out of the lines so than can be the first to have a free meal.

The justification of the rape of women prisoners, and it's written in the Quran, a peaceful religion? The definition of the word "cleric" a title given to their caliphates, the last definition of the word defines the law of military, somewhat conveniently placed in the Quran to justify their heinous law of female prisoner rape in front of the woman's husband and family. If there are truly genuine, peaceful, caring Muslims around, then they need to start standing up, integrating into the community, stop isolating their kids, which eventually forces them to become radicals, and stop building mosks where they have forced the hand of councils when people don't want them.

They are a do as I say, and not as I do race. Shari law is the body of Islamic law. The term means "way" or " path"; it is the legal framework within which the public and some private aspects of life are regulated for those living in a legal system based on Islam. We do not live by this law or condone it, so if there are good Muslims, why do the come to a non Muslim country such as Australia and continue follow this cult, (because the are frightened of the Mufti?) hide their faces with unnecessary head dress, demand halal meat and force their culture onto others? This is not integration, it's segregation, Sharia law and invasion of non Muslim communities.

Australia is a non Muslim country....at the moment.

Doing it our way!

Google Plus
Rbjustme
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Peacekeeper on Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:39 pm

I wish to share with you an article published yesterday's Herald Sun newspaper:

Way back in 1907, Sir Edmund Barton, Australia's first prime minister, gave this speech expressing his thoughts on what it meant to be Australian.

"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an Australian and assimilates himslef to us he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon by the person's becoming in every facet an Australian and nothing but an Australian. There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an Australian but something else also, isn't even an Australian at all.
We have room for but one flag, the Australian flag. We have room for but one language, and that is the English language and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the Australian people."
How times have changed since Sir Edmund gave his speech.
Today, Victorian schoolchildren can no longer celebrate Christmas by singing a traditional carol and that is unfortunately a sign of just how much Australians have change. J. Rutherford, Hastings.

I strongly agree with Sir Edmund Barton's speech - loyalty to the country that took you in as a refugee, and the taxpayer's money that was used to give you food and shelter .... this is what we should demand of all those who aspire to be Australian. No dual citizenship, no two passports, total commitment to the betterment of yourself by working not taking handouts, is this really too much to ask from refugees?
Peacekeeper
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bullant on Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:24 pm

"Evil exists where good men do nothing" How true Kellimar, this is the very crux of the whole point. Thanks
Bullant

Back to top Go down

Post by Rbjustme on Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:46 pm

Certainly is Jumpin' Jack. Agree

We are not racists, bigots, or anti Islam, we just want our culture and our way of life preserved. We need strong leaders that will stand up for what our country was built on.

Doing it our way!

Google Plus
Rbjustme
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Krashlanded on Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:49 pm

The part I don't understand is why come to a new country and turn it into exactly what you were running from in the first place?
Krashlanded

Back to top Go down

Post by Rbjustme on Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:13 am

They are driven by tradition and very staunch in their ways, almost to the point of being brainwashed with the belief that any other culture or religion is infidel, even to the point of their own self destruction at the sacrifice of others, including their own. They expect respect from other religions and cultures, but do not respect the ways of others.

People call terrorists Muslims radicals, but they are the core from the writings in the Quran. This is evident by these terrorists regimes that use fear to impose upon others including their own. The clerics outside of their own countries could change this way of this thinking if they wanted to, but they will only bend far enough to make it not so obvious to the non Muslim communities, that they are a peaceful religion, quite the contrary to what we are all seeing in reality.

Doing it our way!

Google Plus
Rbjustme
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Peacekeeper on Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:21 pm

My big brother in Townsville proudly boasts a sticker on the back of his ute - "Infidel" rofl
Peacekeeper
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Rbjustme on Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:33 am

Yes, and that's the message that is sent to the non Muslim communities throughout the world, a reflection from my last post.

Doing it our way!

Google Plus
Rbjustme
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down