Islam

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Islam

Post by Rbjustme on Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:38 pm

We have a royal commission in to the Catholic church to find the truth behind the child abuse without question, and yet Pauline Hanson's statement to have a royal commission into Islam out here falls on deaf ears, why? Like her or not she has a very valid point.

Members Medal  Bronze Medal  Bronze Star  Silver Medal
Silver Star  Gold Medal  Gold Star

Australia's friendliest forum.
Building a happy community.
Doing it our way!

Google Plus
Rbjustme
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.matureozchat.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Peacekeeper on Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:37 pm

But she has not specified exactly what the Commission should enquire into - let's face it "Islam" is a pretty broad criteria for enquiry, maybe "Islam's plan to populate Australia" or something more specific would be regarded as a better question.
Peacekeeper
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Rbjustme on Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:07 pm

Good point PK.

Radical Islam want to populate the world to enforce Shari law. The true Muslim faith is totally removed from radical Islam and oppose such a move. Now the clerics of the true Muslim faith are beginning to stand up.

Hanson expressed her concerns of Islam itself, and I think, in my opinion she was referring to the Mufti type of Islam, and the unknown status of refugees, as seen in Germany in the last few days?

The video on this link is worth a look at.

Your thoughts and anyone else's?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/muslim-clerics-condemn-terrorism_us_566adfa1e4b009377b249dea

Doing it our way!

Google Plus
Rbjustme
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Peacekeeper on Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:08 pm

But it's no good them denying the terrorists are true Muslims unless they are doing something about it. Because they know that the Western powers will do something they just sit back and let us send our young men to fight against these radicals. Plenty of rich Muslim countries could chip in with money/armaments/manpower but they will not raise a finger against their fellow muslims. They also do not help the growing numbers of refugees that are flocking to the Christian countries for help. You have to ask yourself why the muslim refugees do not go to muslim countries, but choose Christian countries - is it because we have better welfare systems etc? If the boot was on the other foot and I was a Christian refugee, I would head to a Christian country every time to be among fellow Christians.
Peacekeeper
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Rbjustme on Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:54 pm

My point exactly PK, and on your point of welfare....The majority of immigrants don't need it when you look at Europe. They are better dressed than most of us on pensions and, most of the average working people.

May I suggest that funding of radicals is their main goal?

Doing it our way!

Google Plus
Rbjustme
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rbjustme on Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:22 am

Avoiding "radicalisation" of Muslims must come from within the family unit. Out here in Australia, many Muslim kids are isolated from non Muslim kids by their family in fear of alcohol and drugs, and other cultural differences. This segregates the Muslim kids from having friends and a normal social life, leading to, in my opinion, a very lonely and boring life, so they turn to other means of interaction to relive their boredom.

Muslim people do not need to give up their religious practices, and I am speaking of Muslim people in a western society here, but they do need to learn to bend, fit in and adjust their ways to fit in with that society as citizens, in that country that they have chosen to live in. This is a deep seated problem in western culture's all around the world.

As an example: If I entered your house and your custom was to do something that I was not familiar with or understood, I would bend out of respect for that custom without question and do it. Family life for Muslim kids, to me seems far too rigid. Spreading the word of true Islam, is the work for the true religious leaders, not caliphate's, but true Islamic leaders.

They need to stand up and teach the true word of Islam to their followers and make the point that we are all people and we need to fit in to society irrespective of religious beliefs when living in a western culture. For those people who do not live in a western society the same message needs to be spread about the true meaning of Islam, but it's doesn't seem to be being done to the extent that it needs to be.

The problem has some what escalated to the point where people truly believe that Islam stands for rape and murder, the "ignorant". You can read a thief, but you cannot read ignorance. I always believed that not all Muslim's were this way, but I was at a similar end because of all the outrage and publicity generated by the media about ISIL, until I spoke privately with a true Muslim lady, a wonderful lady to speak with, and it changed my whole way of thinking, back to where it was before.

Showing people what true Islam is can only be achieved by the actions of it's followers starting from the very top, how you achieve this is the million dollar question, but your leaders, if there are genuine ones is a good starting point. Fear amongst the Muslim population from corrupt caliphates, is one of the main reasons why the majority of Muslim people isolate themselves from society I feel.

I have tried to answer the radicalisation question in my mind many times, but, the answer is not definitive, nor will it solve the immediate problem, but I try to be constructive and most of all honest with myself in the way that I see it from my point of view.

Not all Muslim's are evil, 99% of terrorist are Muslims.

Last edited by Rbjustme on Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:48 pm; edited 2 times in total

Doing it our way!

Google Plus
Rbjustme
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Peacekeeper on Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:57 pm

Of course all Muslims are not evil, it is only the radical fringe. Just like the Ku Klux Klan in USA radicals resort to violence, secrecy, terror, etc in order to get their one eyed opinion across.

I did hear that many muslims attended the funeral of the French priest who was killed last week in a terror attack. This is what the world needs, all people should show their respect to all other people.
Peacekeeper
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bullant on Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:36 pm

Well said PK, I agree. Thumbs up mate!

Rb, charity does begin at home.
Bullant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content