World Politics

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: World Politics

Post by Peacekeeper on Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:09 pm

We would not be allowed to continue with such a tirade in Australia, the police would be there instantly and we would be ejected. But it shows that lots of other people are feeling unsafe in their own homes/towns/cities since the latest atrocities.

My grandson's school was told by the Education Department that the Exchange student group that was to leave on Friday would not be sanctioned. A number of private schools are still going though. My daughter, husband and son are adamnant that he is going, they have contacted the host family who will meet him at the airport, and he will be booked on the flight as an accompanied minor. I expect the Government department was covering it's a**e against a possible law suit if something happened and the private schools have their own insurance.

If things like this happen we are letting these extremists win ... we must not let that happen. I warned you!
Peacekeeper
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:50 am

I think this guy has it in a nutshell

Back to top Go down

Post by Peacekeeper on Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:28 pm

Great post, he certainly seems to have his facts from the "horses mouth" so to speak.
Peacekeeper
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bullant on Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:33 am

Wow, that's refreshing to hear someone say things such as that, it's a bummer Caroline went.Confused
Bullant

Back to top Go down

Paris Climate change deal

Post by Rbjustme on Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:46 pm

They ask the question.... What will the Paris climate change deal mean for Australia, I say absolutely nothing, and it won't mean anything to the world in general. I have been hearing this rubbish for over 50 years, promises, promises, the simple fact of the matter is, that the technology is not there to support the demands of industry on the scale that leaders want to grow their economies. Wind farms....no! It would take thousands of them to meet the demands and would take up precious space for the greedy developers, the same as solar power, which would take up even more precious land!

Yet the basic principals that were taught in schools once upon a time, have been forgotten. Why? Once again the greed of politicians and the developers to turn prime land/forest, and natural habitat in to residential area's for their own greed, money and statue, in a community that is hell bent on ego. China is a classic example, they are not interested in the outcome of pollution and have a total disregard to the people of that nation, and to the world, just look at the development of the islands in the south China sea. Their main aim is self motivated at any cost, and stuff any one else that stands in their way.

What happens when all the resources to land allocated for development run out? No climate change policy will compensate for the environment because there won't be a liveable environment, and all their wealth and fortune along with their economies will mean absolutely nothing. These so called leaders of the world are stupid and need to go back to basics, before any climate change policy will work.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-12-13/what-will-the-paris-climate-deal-mean-for-australia/7024476

Members Medal  Bronze Medal  Bronze Star  Silver Medal
Silver Star  Gold Medal  Gold Star

Australia's friendliest forum.
Building a happy community.
Doing it our way!

Google Plus
Rbjustme
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.matureozchat.com

Back to top Go down

South China sea

Post by Rbjustme on Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:29 am

I'm fed up with these red bullant tactics from China. There selfish pointless provocative actions in this part of the world are not doing anything to stabilise the world from future conflicts. They threaten every nation that flies through or sails through this region and violate international law by making these threats, now our airforce has been threatened. One Chinese newspaper was quoted as saying "it would be a shame if one of the planes fell out of the sky" an we have free trade agreement with these idiots. China is a threat to world peace, and yet the world supports their economy.

http://www.news.com.au/technology/innovation/military/chinese-papers-threat-to-raaf-it-would-be-a-shame-if-one-day-a-plane-fell-from-the-sky/news-story/1af82a742f134678de32ccc7cda0c15e#itm=newscomau|technology|nca-tech-plmnt-trending|1|section-technology-innovation-design|story|This%20could%20be%20our%20nuclear%20future&itmt=1450307710014#itm=newscomau|technology|right-now-in-|0|Australian%20air%20force%20%E2%80%98threatened%E2%80%99%20over%20South%20China%20Sea%20war%20p...|story|This%20could%20be%20our%20nuclear%20future&itmt=1450307710016

Members Medal  Bronze Medal  Bronze Star  Silver Medal
Silver Star  Gold Medal  Gold Star

Australia's friendliest forum.
Building a happy community.
Doing it our way!

Google Plus
Rbjustme
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.matureozchat.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bullant on Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:35 pm

I agree Rb, they are trouble makers interested in their own and no one else. If they did shoot one of our planes down, then I would like to see those Island that  they have made wiped out, without question.
Bullant

Back to top Go down

Post by Bullant on Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:10 pm

Well, all as I can say to this is that it has died in the bum and nothing seems to have changed, as usual.
Bullant

Back to top Go down

Post by Leroy on Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:43 pm

Another toothless tiger group.
Leroy

Back to top Go down

Post by Peacekeeper on Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:04 pm

None of these forums achieve anything but an expense for the taxpayer, and a gabfest and a "feelgood" for the leaders that attend - phooey to all of them. Consumerism is the root of the problem, which of course is greed basically.
Peacekeeper
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum