Rbjustme
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.matureozchat.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Will this ever end?

Post by Members Posts on Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:55 am

hanks, guys.

The house guest is fine, he really hasn't caused me any angst. As a house full of girls (barring one male dog, even the rest of the pets are female), it's good to have some male energy in the house. It's a very different and welcome energy.

Perhaps counselling is an idea, I just thought I was fine, finally getting everything in my world to a good place. I thought that would be obvious to others who are familiar with my posting and stories. I really don't have anything to gripe about. How blessed am I?

Seeing him appear (even by proxy, as he didn't actually do anything) just flipped me out. So that needs looking at. Orrrrr......maybe it's completely justified knowing how destructive he was to my life, and also our daughter's life. The force of the anger that surfaced has startled me. I felt very threatened. Much prefer him to be thousands of kilometers away in WA. Further would be even better.

Anyhoo, I hope he saw the new solar panels on the roof that he can't afford.

Posted by Krashlanded
Members Posts
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Members Posts on Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:56 am

That's human nature Krashy, welcome to the human club mate.

Visit us on our other sites!
Blogger
Twitter
Google Plus

Posted by RB.
Members Posts
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Members Posts on Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:56 am

Sometimes people from your past just belong there. A good friend of mine had an ex husband who would turn up time and again playing with her emotions and laying guilt trips on her. He never forgave her for leaving him, never had the strength or courage to get on with his life and would turn up and be nice to her just long enough so he could get under her skin and punish her. He was miserable, stuck in the past never moving forward and wanted her to do the same. She felt guilt and pity for him and he fed on it.

A few years back she met a great guy and he asked her to marry. Her divorce still not finalised she asked the ex to finally sign the papers and they met. He then lays this on her, "After all the pain you have caused me you at least owe me one last #$@#." She could not believe what she was hearing after all she was engaged to be married to another guy. A desperate miserable loser tells you he will love you forever and tries to ruin your happiness and your life.

It was that moment that set her free from guilt and the pity she felt for him and it's been a long time since I have seen her so happy.

It ends when you stop living in the past be in the moment and build a future.

The Pig has been thanked by:
Rbjustme

Posted by The Pig
Members Posts
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top